Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Updated Guide for Submitting Law Review Articles

Via Paul Caron's TaxProf Blog, I learned that Allen Rostron and Nancy Levit have updated their "Information for Submitting Articles to Law Reviews & Journals" document on SSRN. From the description:

This document contains information about submitting articles to law reviews and journals, including the methods for submitting an article, any special formatting requirements, how to contact them to request an expedited review, and how to contact them to withdraw an article from consideration. It covers 203 law reviews.
The document also contains ranking information for law journals. Up till now, I knew that this document existed but I didn't pay too much attention to it since many journals have policies restricting submissions by law students. But I look forward to making my way through the article submission process now that I've graduated.

Although I won't be giving the process any thought at all until the bar exam is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment